Mezzanine floors are simply ‘lightweight steel structures’ used to create additional storeys within existing buildings, they are completley independant of the building structure and are supported via structural steel columns.
Mezzanine floors can be used to create additional storage space, first and second storey office extensions, manufacturing plants, retail outlets and more. Each mezzanine floor that we install is bespoke to meet the needs of our customers, whether its large column spacings required, heavy loads or the most economical of designs
All of TDI’s mezzanine floors are manufactured to the highest standards and from the best quality components. We work closely with your Local Authority or our approved inspector to ensure that your mezzanine floor complies with current legislation and is installed safely and practically, with minimum disruption to your business.
All Mezzanine Floors require a ‘Building Regulations’ Application to be submitted for approval. Our experienced site technicians will advise on every aspect of the necessary steps required to satisfy the regulations governing individual floors in any type of office, retail or industrial environment. Initial consultation is made with the specialist Building Regulations department to ensure that the mezzanine floor is designed in accordance with up to date legislation.
- The Product – Our mezzanine floors are of the best quality in the industry, with all ancillary items, i.e staircases and handrails powder coated as standard, to provide many years of trouble free performance.
- Flexability – As a independent company, we are committed to providing the best service to our clients by providing flexible solutions. We are proud of our ability to provide bespoke services to suit all our customer’s needs.
- The Right People – Our workforce retention is way above the industry average, and our customers benefit from continuity, better service and a knowledge based approach. Client focus is at the core of our business, we always go that ‘extra’ mile – and always will!
- No 1 for safety – The safety of our customers, employees and members of the public is paramount. Our installers work to strict Health & Safety guidlines at all times. They have a wealth of experience completing Risk Assessments, Method Statements and following Safe Systems of work.
- Communications – Whether you require a quotation, or have a general enquiry, our team is very easy to contact and always have the time to listen.
About TDI Systems
TDI Systems is a creative, innovative and sustainable commercial interiors business covering all aspects of workspace strategy...
TDI supply a wide selection of office partitioning systems in a variety of colours and finishes, so you can choose the design ...
TDI supply a wide range of suspended ceilings which can help reduce noise and present a more finished appearance. All our susp...